As we head into the final stretch of the Kickstarter I decided it is time to let you try a more recent version of the demo and see how the game is progressing. If you've played the previous demo then some of it's going to seem familiar to you. But there are a few new things in store.
Here is what's new....
- A whole new level! Can you you get to the top of Giri Giri Pass?
- Local Multiplayer. All you have to do is hit the Goal Bell at the end of any level and Coin Drop will become available from the main menu. For now this is just a stripped back version, with no options or selectable characters. But please give it a try with a friend.
- Adjustments to the previous levels. Only minor changes but can you spot them?
- Addressing some previous issues. Tamako should now slide around a little less, making the platforming part of the game a bit easier. Wait times for reloading, goal jingle, etc are a bit shorter.
- I've hidden 2 NPCs in the game. Can you find them?
Please play, leave feedback, and share with friends! Look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts.
Get Rising Dusk
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.