A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Enter the world of Rising Dusk, a land permanently in the hours of twilight, inhabited by an assortment of ghouls, where the only way out may be to avoid every coin.
Each night as the sun begins to set, and the shadows of the night creep over the land, a mysterious realm emerges. This is the world of the Yokai: the ghosts, ghouls and demons that rise in the dusk and play through the night. Tamako, a young girl, finds herself trapped in this realm. Now she must make her way to the top of the mountain to find her way home.
- Explore the world of Rising Dusk over 20+ levels traveling through Rice Fields, Castle Towns, Hot Springs, and more.
- Avoid the coins! A unique mechanic that will have you battling every instinct to get everything. There’s a multitude of collectables, but can you resist collecting them all?
- 16-bit meets Studio Ghibli art style. Encounter all sorts of ghosts and demons drawn from Japanese mythology.
- Local multiplayer! Compete against a friend in the coin dodging mini game!
- Hidden Items, Secret Exits and more. This game is bursting with secrets and easter eggs.
- Releasing for PC & MAC in 2018.
Now on Kickstarter!
|Published||Aug 04, 2017|
|Tags||16-bit, Colorful, Cute, Kickstarter, Local multiplayer, Pixel Art, Puzzle-Platformer, Retro, Singleplayer, supernatural|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 2|